Nigerian Actress Wishes to Donate Her Eyes to the Blind | WELCOME

Nigerian Actress Wishes to Donate Her Eyes to the Blind

Popular Nigerian actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, has said she is willing to donate her cornea to the blind when she dies.
Dakore Egbuson Akande 



The mother of two, who is among the few thespians in the country to maintain a controversy-free career in Nollywood, announced this yesterday via her Instagram page.
She wrote. “I pledged my cornea to Eye bank of Nigeria, and what that means is when I leave this earth I willingly donate my cornea to help give the gift of sight especially as I would no longer be needing it…”




Then she proceeded to ask fans about their opinions. “What are your views on this and becoming a donor in general?
“I would really appreciate your kind feedback so we can start the conversation…will you be willing to do it for a loved one or a stranger?
“How do you SEE it? Factors that prevent most people from doing this is fear but of what exactly?” she asked

Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook