Funny as a UNN Aspirant That Came For Post UME Exam Carries all His Lugages, Bed, Gallons and Many Others | WELCOME

Funny as a UNN Aspirant That Came For Post UME Exam Carries all His Lugages, Bed, Gallons and Many Others


A UNN  aspirant that came to write Post UME Carried almost all his Lugages, Form, Pillow and many other Things to write a Day exam. Hilarious indeed as one of the eye witness who the aspirant asked questions the Venue narrates.
He wrote on his facebook:
"I was just standing today in between GS building and Economics Dept. when I saw this vehicle cruise into the parking lot @eco dept. I turned to look and ALAS a young boy came out of the passenger's seat and headed right towards me. When he got closer, he asked me if the post utme has started already since there were so many students on campus. I asked him if he also came for the post UTME and he told me YES..."
I looked again at the car and fainted twice!


Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook