My Man Must not be Rich, but He Must be able to Take Care of Me- Toke Makinwa | WELCOME

My Man Must not be Rich, but He Must be able to Take Care of Me- Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa
This morning on Twitter, a lady by the name Toke Makinwa spoke about her kind of man and she has this to say, 'my man doesn’t have to be rich, but he has to be able to take care of me'.
She went on to highlight on every woman's dream when growing up but, things has changed and she has to change her mindset too requesting for a man to take care of her even without being rich.
 'every girl has a list, over the years my own list has changed a little bit. Life happened, it’ll shock a lot of you to find out that I don’t ask for much'.
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook