Lady Gives Her Man, $300, Cond0m and Free Pass to Flirt for the Weekened | WELCOME

Lady Gives Her Man, $300, Cond0m and Free Pass to Flirt for the Weekened

Lady gives her man $300, condoms and a free pass to flirt for the weekend

A super excited man took to social media to show off what his girlfriend gave him so he can happily flirt all weekend because he worked so hard at work during the week.
The letter which wrote:
"Babe,
I know you work so hard all week, so I'm giving you a break this weekend. Live your best life
Have fun.
P.S. Call me Monday"
had in it the $300, condoms and a free pass.

wow... Would your girl do that?

Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook