Wayne Rooney Apologises For His Wreckless Driving | WELCOME

Wayne Rooney Apologises For His Wreckless Driving

Following today’s court hearing I want publicly to apologise for my unforgiveable lack of judgement in driving while over the legal limit.

 It was completely wrong.
I have already said sorry to my family, my manager and chairman and everyone at Everton FC. Now I want to apologise to all the fans and everyone else who has followed and supported me throughout my career.
Of course I accept the sentence of the court and hope that I can make some amends through my community service.

SOURCE:http://www.officialwaynerooney.com/news/my-statement-of-apology/
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook