CONTACT US | WELCOME

CONTACT US

You can Contact me through my Phone Number, Emails and Through my Social Media Platforms For Enquiries and Advertisments.
Phone Number/Whatsapp: 08138826457
Emails:info@legendloaded.com or support@legendloaded.com
Personal Email:kevinlegend042@gmail.com
Social Media: Twitter:twitter.com/@legendloaded, Instagram:instagram.com/@legendloaded, Fb:Facebook/legendloaded
Google+:https://plus.google.com/106966263392158945854' rel='nofollow
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook