I Lost my father at 18, Mother at 19, My son at 30 and my Daughter at 33- Burnt Lady Complains. | WELCOME

I Lost my father at 18, Mother at 19, My son at 30 and my Daughter at 33- Burnt Lady Complains.


Life could be painful after going through a lot and this woman's predicament is a lot big for one person to handle. After suffering from all these as she underlisted, yet she is still strong as she believes its not the end of the world. Info which was passed by a Twitter user called @Thenekemgrey reckoned the name of the person as MissT and below is what the Lady has to say.
She said below
“I lost My father at 18, My mother at 19, lost My son at 30, Then My Daughter at 33 and also lost My looks. And Hey!!
Life goes on, it’s not the end of it.
Yes i was burnt by My baby Daddy, he Killed My Daughter and he took away my career, But above all i choose to rise”
MissT.
Life can be depressing itself. But can you be as steong as she is?
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook