I might have been electrocuted or dead by now- Twitter User | WELCOME

I might have been electrocuted or dead by now- Twitter User


Twitter user narrates her story as she escapes being electrocuted
She wrote:
"I might have been electrocuted or dead by now, just went outside to bring in clothes I washed in the morning and suddenly the nepa wire hanging on the pole fell right in front of me. Just like 1 or 2 inches away from me. 😭 Baba God you're too much πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸ½"

Thank God for her life
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook