Desmond Elliot Reply to a Barber Who Requested Money from him Will Shock You | WELCOME

Desmond Elliot Reply to a Barber Who Requested Money from him Will Shock You

Desmond Elliot
Desmond Elliot
Desmond replied a barber who requested money from him and at such the reply wasnt what the barber expected.
the following ensued between them

The barber;
"Good morning, I'm a barber and my generator knocked on Friday... don't have money to get another...kindly assist me with any amount."

Desmond replied by saying
"Bros come and take money ring am, even me Dey ring my gen too. This is managing period till we reach promise land. She o gbo"

Between Desmond Elliot and a fan who asked him for money to buy a new generator for his business


What do you think?
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook