[Fans React] Tiwa Savage Talks About Women who are Condemned Because of Fake A$$ | WELCOME

[Fans React] Tiwa Savage Talks About Women who are Condemned Because of Fake A$$

Tiwa Savage
Popular Nigeria Singer Tiwa Savage talks about those who condemn women because of the way they think about them and she went on to her Twitter account to talk how she feels.
This could be out of the latest beef between her and Yemi Alade on Twitter over yash editing.
She has this to say:
"I have never and will never judge any woman whether she has fake boobs, fake ass, whether it’s real or not. Whether she is short, fat, skinny because I don’t know what insecurities she deals with so I’d rather love her than condemn her"

More Photos:





She also has this to say











Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook