Ex-Big Brothers House Mate Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos | WELCOME

Ex-Big Brothers House Mate Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos

 Ex-Big Brother Naija Khloe
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe, was robbed of some of her valuable. The former reality star made this known via one of her social media pages.

Khloe is who an entrepreneur took to her Snapchat, where she wrote about what had happened to her belongings and how it affected her.
Sharing the unhappy incidence, Khloe wrote:
“So someone broke into my house to take away all my gadgets and some other things. I’m in actual tears. Lord”.Although, she is yet to confirm if she has reported the robbery to the police or not"

Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook