JAW BREAKING! Young Girl Survives From Fatal Accident, Shares it on Facebook Group. | WELCOME

JAW BREAKING! Young Girl Survives From Fatal Accident, Shares it on Facebook Group.





Nigerian facebook user Eneh Ogechi went to her facebook group called Igboist to thank God over saving her life in an accident that only her survived. This she wrote:



"Please oooo my people help me thank God for saving me from this Terrible accident I don't know what and where I would have been by now but here I am typing with my own hands I can't thank you enough father for your mercies and love I thank you
##Bus smashed to this extent and I survived ##"
Am a survival
Yes I survived
Oluwa got my back
Am grateful

More Photos:


She went on to post a current picture which was taken before the incident to proof herself. Saying the picture was taken before the incident.
Share on Google Plus

About Legend

My name is Obioma Munachimso J Popularly known as legend. A student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a lover of information and Celebrity lifestyle, which is one of the resons why I created this blog. Am an Entreprenuer with a bulk sms website known as smstocustomers.com, blogger editor, advertiser, educationist and a computer maintenance engineer. Follow me on all social media as @legendloaded. One love, One Nigeria.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow us on Facebook